Tuzov Ivan (b. 1984 / Leningrad) - artist, poet. Works with figurative and abstract painting. Creates digital graphics and mosaic objects from tile and plastic tubes, simulating the pixel 8-bit aesthetics of old computer games. Combines the methods of glitch art, abstraction and computer graphics, engaged in «developmentalization».
Comically depicts a stable set of characters: heroes of pop culture, historical figures and social types.
Primary solo exhibitions
- "Orlitsky against Tuzov", GumRedLine, Moscow
- Exhibition in terms of the residence at The Foundation of Vladimir Smirnov and Konstantine Sorokin, Moscow.
- "Groys, tell me, how to live?", INART Gallery, Winzavod, Moscow
- "The epoch of total control", FFTN, St. Petersburg
- "Chronics", Navicula Artis, St. Petersburg
- "Screw", Kunsthalle Nummer Sieben, St. Petersburg
- "To the future", festival DIP, Perm
- "Layers", Triangle Gallery, Moscow
- "Love", Dukley European Community, Kotor, Montenegro
- PRO ARTE Foundation, School for Young Artists, St. Petersburg
- Herzen State Pedagogical University of Russia, St.Petersburg