Ian Ginsburg (1988, Moscow). Graduate of RSSU, British Academy of Design. Studied at the Institute of Contemporary Art Problems.
Engaged in artistic research of Moscow conceptualism and the memory of other creative currents of the past. Most often works in the technique of installation or collage.
The work of Ian Ginsburg (real name Tamkovich) is closely associated with non-conformist Iosif Ginzburg, whom he met in 2014. The latter becomes the central character of Ian Ginsburg's projects, embodying the tragically forgotten, underground art.More details
Primary solo exhibitions
- «Sewing-writing Ed. Prolog», ISSMAG gallery, Moscow
- «Sovpis», «Osnova» gallery, Moscow
- «The Room of Geniuses, Aphorisms of Joseph Ginzburg», «Ugly Swans» gallery, Moscow
- «Mechanical beetle», «Osnova» gallery, Moscow
- «Autonomic speech», Creative industries center «Factory», Moscow
- British Academy of Design. Studied at the Institute of Contemporary Art Problems